Coda File System

coda: configure file broken

From: Marcel Pol <mpol_at_gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 18:51:16 +0100
Hello,
I tried to get coda from today's cvs built, but it wouldn't build a functional
configure file.
I'm not sure what happened, but part of the configure file is missing.
I don't have the expertise to fix it myself, so I hope I can give enough
information.

I have posted the configure, and the output files from autom4te.cache on
http://www.chaosmongers.org/linux/coda/

When I run ./configure I get:
./configure: line 1407: syntax error near unexpected token `;;'
./configure: line 1407: ` ;;'

This happened with autoconf 2.5, and with automake 1.4 and 1.7.1
The weird thing is, when I use autoconf 1.13 and automake 1.7.1, the configure
script is fine.
It's meant to be like this, or is it a bug?

--
Marcel Pol

Linux 2.4.19-16.ringworld-mdk, up 3 days, 1:11
Registered User #163523