Coda File System

rvm setup

From: Marcel Pol <mpol_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 13:49:46 +0100
Hello,
hen running vice-setup or vice-setup-rvm I get an error on the rds_zap_heap
part.
It works fine with a size of the datapartition of 22M, 44M, 90M, 130M and
200M, but it breaks when I select the 315M. The log size was 4M.
The real log partition is 50M, and the data partition is 350M in cfdisk.
The real partition of /vicepa is 11Gb, and the /usr/coda has that size too.

This is the error:
?  ERROR: rds_zap_heap RVM_EINTERNAL.

rvm_initialize and the initialisation of the data file to zero succeeds.

I'm running rvm and coda cvs from 13 November
--
Marcel Pol

Linux 2.4.19-18mdk-ringworld.1, up 8 days, 13:41
Registered User #163523