Coda File System

write speed

From: Vojtech Moravek <vojtech.moravek_at_cz.tiscali.com>
Date: 29 Jan 2003 14:19:18 +0100
Hi All
thanks for previous help with  data consistent..everything looks good.
And CODA is exatly what I want.

But I find new problem,  previous i tested coda on three IBM eServers
305 and everything work fine and quickly.

Now i installed CODA on IBM eServer 345 with HW RAID and two CPUs. I do
exactly same as before, but after installed CODA server and Venus write
operations are very very slowly.

Used RedHat 8.0 with original or recompiled vanila kernel .. situation
is same :( After two days with finding problems i don't know where is
problem..the logs are clear.and nothing looks bad :(

I know, this is question  for IBM developers, but somebody have solution
maybe.

I can connect this computer to internet and give account.

Best regard
Vojtech Moravek