Coda File System

Re: Newbie Question - hoarding files

From: <paul.rogers_at_mowlem.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 09:30:44 +0000
Jan

Once again, thanks for your reply.

>Their locations are all configurable in
>/etc/coda/venus.conf, but I don\'t think it will matter much at the
>moment.

I was thinking more along the lines of preventing the cache from filling my /usr partition up, than from a performance standpoint.

One other question.  Is it possible to run Venus on a windows 2000 machine?

If so should I use the latest client in the win95 directory?

Or the codacli-a7.exe from the winnt directory?
Does the a7 indicate it is alpha status?

Once again many thanks

Paul

This email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
notify the sender and do not store, copy or disclose the content
to any other person.

It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that opening this
message and/or any of its attachments will not adversely affect
its systems. No responsibility is accepted by the Company.