Coda File System

Re: a coda success story amongst my troubles!

From: Greg Troxel <gdt_at_ir.bbn.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 13:07:31 -0500
The bug was in a fix Jan is putting in to avoid an unpacking problem -
nothing to do with v6.

I don't see any v6 code in the head of the rpc2 module.  I would
really like to get coda working over v6, as I have friends stuck with
NAT that currently can't play in the coda/IPsec world.

It's amusing in a sad sort of way that you are hacking on v6 and yet
are stuck with a firewall that won't let you do cvs.  But I know that
is often how it goes these days.  Perhaps Jan can get the cvs server
to be available over v6 :-)