Coda File System

always coda client

From: Daniele Palumbo <rocco_at_rimini.no-ip.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 18:44:08 +0100
i repeat two questions:
1) Phil can you make a doc with the procedure of coda client alpha 7
install? in particular: why we need to have coda.sys?
is the famous "fs core" closed source? where is in coda-5.3.19.tar.gz?

2) which version of cygwin were tested? which perl version? which is your
hardware? was coda client installed from a new fresh installation?

i have compiled coda with the new rpc2-1.15, i had run venus-setup (now i
have not coda.sys)
but give me always EINTERNAL error (as i expected to), i need to do
something else for coda client windows install (apart fix EINTERNAL)?

oh, now that i reread the message: have you tested coda client alpha7 with
windows xp corporate? it is the one i have, may be the problem?

daniele