Coda File System

Re: Coda files owner and access bits

From: lou <lou_at_0xffff.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 15:22:28 +0100
In some email I received from Jan Harkes <jaharkes_at_cs.cmu.edu> on Mon, 7 Apr 2003 17:55:45
-0400, wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 07, 2003 at 11:37:01PM +0200, Ivan Popov wrote:
</snip>

while this is still on topic.
I've a few coda servers and clients, for testing purpose, but
the clients wont authenticate (ie acquire fine user access - clog %user) if the actual
volume is not mounted onto /coda, mine is mounted on /test%server_addr, but
if i create a sym link from test%server_addr to /coda it works,
and i wonder, is this value hardcoded or can be fixed with changing something
in the conf file (consider that i've also set mountpoint=/test%server_addr).
(i prefer asking, rather than diving into the code)

thanks for any input.

cheers,
-lou

--
Lou Kamenov	AEYE R&D 	lou.kamenov_at_aeye.net
FreeBSD BGUG	http://www.FreeBSD-bg.org	lou@FreeBSD-bg.org