Coda File System

Re: Coda-6.0.0

From: Tim Robbins <tjr_at_FreeBSD.ORG>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 22:15:48 +1000
On Fri, May 30, 2003 at 06:05:12AM -0400, Jan Harkes wrote:

> On Fri, May 30, 2003 at 05:27:20AM -0400, Jan Harkes wrote:
> >     I've got patches for Linux-2.5 and FreeBSD-current
>
> The patch for the FreeBSD-current kernel is at
>     ftp://ftp.coda.cs.cmu.edu/pub/coda/freebsd/freebsd-current-realms.patch
>
> It is a context diff instead of a unidiff, so I'm not sure how well it
> will apply but it is should be diffed relative to the latest CVS version.

I can't seem to retrieve this file:

550 freebsd-current-realms.patch: Permission denied

Curiously, the file doesn't show up in a directory listing either.

Once you've fixed the permissions, I'll try this out, and if everything goes
well I'll commit the kernel patch and adding Coda 6.0.0 to the ports
collection. One question: is it still possible to use venus from Coda 5.3.x
after applying that patch?

Tim