Coda File System

Re: backups failure after upgrading

From: Steve Simitzis <steve_at_saturn5.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 03:26:33 -0700
correction: after purging the backup volumes and attempting to run
backups again, codasrv reported this in SrvErr:

codasrv: rvm_utils.c:143: move_list_entry: Assertion `!victim->is_hdr' failed.

while it didn't die, my venus clients are no longer able to connect,
and codasrv doesn't respond to even kill -9. :/

i think i will revert back to coda-backup-5.3.20 and hope for the best.