Coda File System

make Volume Storage group

From: hidayat <baalifya_at_plasa.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 19:26:06 +0700
Hi,

I,m Newbie in Coda, I has get work running Coda with 2
machine in Linux Redhat 7.1 (client) & FreeBSD 4.3 as
server, I have plan to add one machine as secondary
server, at Coda it has known as replica server. But I have
trouble to make volume for this situation , make VSG. Is
there anybody can help me tell how to make VSG ?

And then i  wan to know about using Coda file server for
commercial reason , is it can be possible? and is there
anybody give me data about company that has using Coda
file server at they activity.

thank for all

Hidayat
"TELKOMNet Instan memberikan diskon 40% untuk akses malam hari dari pukul 23.00 sampai 06.00.
Berlaku untuk wilayah Jawa Timur mulai 1 Mei 2003 sampai 30 Juni 2003."