Coda File System

Re: Building Coda 6 on FreeBSD (was: Re: "Unknown error: 198" during re-integration)

From: Tim Robbins <tjr_at_FreeBSD.ORG>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 08:28:53 +1000
On Sun, Jul 06, 2003 at 04:10:16PM -0400, Jan Harkes wrote:

> I'm not sure about any special procedures, the 'current' patches were
> against CVS somewhere around the time that the diffs were made. And yes,
> I know they are not unidiff and thus will probably apply incorrectly
> when changes are made in the same files as the patch touches.

The files have been touched since the patch was made. Here's a version of the
patch that has been converted into a unified diff:
	http://people.freebsd.org/~tjr/coda_realms.diff.gz
You'll need to manually tell 'patch' the correct filenames to use due to the
strange filenames that Perforce uses.

I was planning to test & commit that patch before the FreeBSD 5 branch becomes
"-STABLE" but had trouble setting up a realm w/ my broken DNS setup at home,
then ran out of time. I still hope to get it done before the branch is marked
stable; this includes updating the Coda server & client in the ports
collection to the latest 6.0.x release.

Tim