Coda File System

Re: Preparing the -> 6.x update

From: Jan Harkes <jaharkes_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:50:55 -0400
On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 12:28:39PM +0200, Steffen Neumann wrote:
> Usually we used the CVS head for server and client installs.
>
> We'll update next week, and I'd like to know whether
> we check out c6_0_1, HEAD or what else ...
>
> Is there code in flux in HEAD ? It compiled fine yesterday.

CVS-HEAD should be pretty stable right now, we're pretty close to
releasing 6.0.2. I'm holding off on committing any big patches until
after the current code has been tested a bit more, tagged, and released.

There were some problems with RPC2 on older systems that I found earlier
this week, and several of our production servers have been running the
new RPC2 libraries since then without any further problems.