Coda File System

recommendations for metadata settings for large Coda fs?

From: Josh Nichols <nichoj_at_scorec.rpi.edu>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 12:28:24 -0400
I am trying to use Coda for a large filesystem (53gb). Following the
suggestion of the HOWTO would mean I should have a meta partition of
approximately 2.1gb. Unfortunately, this is a far cry from the options
available during vice-setup.

So I tried playing with rdsinit, and have been completely at a loss
since then. To start off, when asked for lengh of the partition, I
couldn't for the life of me determine what units it wanted. I tried
doing it in kilobytes, but when rdsinit showed what I had input, it
showed a negative number... Beyond that, I was at a complete of what to
do with any of the other settings.

If someone could suggest some rdsinit parameters, or some other
solution, that would be awesome. Thanks in advance.