Coda File System

Re: Coda 6 Update report

From: Greg Troxel <gdt_at_ir.bbn.com>
Date: 11 Aug 2003 08:27:00 -0400
I recently updated my server to fairly recent (6.0.2ish) CVS.
I did this by accident when updating NetBSD for the realpath(3)
problem, which got me the newer coda kernel support.  So I just did
'pdbtool export export.users export.groups', replaced my
/usr/local/coda tree from an already-updated machine, and did 'pdbtool
import export.users export.groups'.  Then I moved my server.conf file
back into the new tree and everything started and ran ok.

I was expecting this to be more grief, but was pleasantly surprised -
it wasn't bad once I was forced into it.

(Patches for NetBSD 1.6-stable and -current are available, but not in
NetBSD CVS yet, as far as I know.  If you need them, let me know and I
can send them to the list of put them up someplace.)

--
        Greg Troxel <gdt_at_ir.bbn.com>