Coda File System

another error message...

From: Lucas <lucas_at_universogratis.com.ar>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:20:28 -0300 (ART)
Now that venus is working, I'm trying to configure the server side.
But when I try to create the root volume, I get this message:

[root_at_machine01 /]# createvol_rep coda:root E0000100 /vicepa
Getting initial version of /vice/vol/BigVolumeList.
V_BindToServer: binding to host machine01.mydomain.com.ar
RPC2_NewBinding to server machine01.mydomain.com.ar failed with
RPC2_NOBINDING (F)
awk: cmd. line:2: fatal: cannot open file `/vice/vol/BigVolumeList' for
reading (No such file or directory)
awk: cmd. line:2: fatal: cannot open file `/vice/vol/BigVolumeList' for
reading (No such file or directory)
V_BindToServer: binding to host machine01.mydomain.com.ar
RPC2_NewBinding to server machine01.mydomain.com.ar failed with
RPC2_NOBINDING (F)
Failed to dump the current VRDB into /vice/db/VRList.new

The rpc2ping works but if I indicate the correct port.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance

Lucas,