Coda File System

Patches to save realm root volume info in RVM work for me

From: Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen_at_xemacs.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 19:19:29 +0900
I had complained a while ago about being unable to access /coda when
offline if a reboot happened between disconnecting and attempt to
access.

A recent CVS update, rebuild, and things are now working for me, at
least when physically not connected to the network I (1) don't get a
weird dangling symlink for the realm, (2) can ls the root directory of
my realm, (3) can clog -fromfile, (4) touch and rm an empty file
there.

Tonight I'll try to do some real work at home.

Thanks, Jan!

BTW, the Debian package install commented out my existing realm
configuration, and turned it into an empty string.