Coda File System

Re: New user queries :)

From: Daniel Andersen <daniela_at_itconnect.net.au>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 12:40:50 +1000
On Tuesday 25 November 2003 12:02, Lionix wrote:

> That's a good question...
> The web site say no, some people too (?), but others ( I am one of these
> ) will say you "yes but with some work and precautions... " !
> <troll> you can try AF$ as an alternative ! </troll>
> But i don't find it so many feather as coda.

Hm, I was under the impression AFS didn't support full replication like Coda
does, but i could be wrong :) If coda is *not* production ready, would i be
better off with AFS, and will it do everything i need it to do? I really do
need a stable solution as the whole purpose of this system is to increase the
reliability of our servers.

Daniel