Coda File System

Question..

From: Cami <camis_at_mweb.co.za>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 10:25:15 +0200
Hi All..

Currently i  have a Clarion  CX600 which provides me
with 400gig of  storage..  I have  2 linux machines,
each with  their own  fibre cards which allows me to
see the storage as a  local device (/dev/sdb)..

The problem is that when i mount the storage on both
machines, directory creation  that is done on one of
the machines is not  visible on the other. Currently
i'm mounting the partitions as ext3, and that should
be the problem ofcourse..

My question is, will coda be right  for this type of
job?

I've been reading coda docs, and i cant for the live
of me figure our how to format that volume as a coda
filesystem.. (the coda kernel module is currently
loaded)

Regards,
Cami..