Coda File System

Coda release 6.0.5...

From: Jan Harkes <jaharkes_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 00:30:25 -0500
It didn't take long before the showstopper bug reared it's ugly head.

Thanks to Rajesh for identifying and cornering this one. Venus would
reliably crash when trying to fetch an empty file from the servers.

Also fixed an inverted test that prevented mounting of a realm by
ip-address. I had forgotten to bump the version number in venus. And
passing a password to clog from a file (or pipe) was failing.

I figured it was better to release a new version now before too many
people got bitten.

On ftp.coda you can find
    Coda 6.0.5 source	/pub/coda/src/coda-6.0.5.tar.gz
    RedHat-SRPMS
    RedHat-5.1 RPMS
    RedHat-9.0 RPMS
    Debian packages