Coda File System

Re: Encryption

From: Michael Tautschnig <michael.tautschnig_at_zt-consulting.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 10:54:00 +0200
On Thursday, 08. April 2004 06:56, Jan Harkes wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 07, 2004 at 07:05:29PM +0200, Michael Tautschnig wrote:
> > > You can't :) unless you proclaim to be really determined to change the
> > > world :)
> > >
> > > There is a rewritten clog suite but it is basically waiting for
> >
> > So it exists somewhere? Is there some CVS-Branch or are you not willing
> > to release this unstable code?
>
> Oh yeah, it's implemented, I have a tarball named pin-new-stuff.2003-11-20
> in my homedir (not in Coda or CVS though).

Are you not willing to give public access to this coda or did you simply not
move it to cvs? I think is coda is really great - A BIG THANKS !!!! - and I
couldn't find anything similar (besides AFS) that would allow server-side
replication and disconnected operation - and thus I would like to be able to
test latest sources (in some test-cell, of course) and, if I am able to, help
improving the code - but this seems impossible and useless, if I can not get
it...

Thanks,
Michael