Coda File System

Updated Coda Documentation

From: Casey Helfrich <cjh2_at_andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 13:19:27 -0400 (EDT)
I have been working on some refreshed versions of Coda Documentation.  You
can find a build process for a Coda server and client from scratch at:

http://info.pittsburgh.intel-research.net/project/isr/coda/chapter06a.html

and

http://info.pittsburgh.intel-research.net/project/isr/coda/chapter06b.html

I don't claim that they are complete, as they are (always) a work in
progress, but they are much more accurate than what is generally
available.  It goes into detail for setting up a Coda installation on
RedHat systems (2.4.xx kenrels), including the little "gotchas" that are
normally not mentioned.  Though, I imagine that my documents are
applicable to any unix/linux style system/distro.

Hope this helps some folks.

Casey Helfrich
Intel Research Pittsburgh

*                          Casey Helfrich                           *
*                        cjh2_at_andrew.cmu.edu                        *