Coda File System

Re: New clog

From: Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen_at_xemacs.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 09:39:36 +0900

    Michael> Does `hoard` allow adding entire directories to the
    Michael> cache? If so, are newly created files in within these
    Michael> directories cached too?

Yes and yes.  More generally, get the doc module from CVS and read the
man pages.  Building the whole manual from scratch is non-trivial
because it is based on fairly ancient text processing technology, but
little has changed in the UI to most commands.

I think this may also be online at CMU but I gave up a while back,
partly because my local bandwidth intermittently gets hosed by Windows
Update and/or a student lab, and partly because I started taking notes
in the doc sources.  One of these days I'll publish, but there's not
that much there (mostly "WIBNI", not much "HOWTO").