Coda File System

Re: bandwidth measure and disconnections

From: Juan Carlos Schroeder <jcsc_at_adinet.com.uy>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 12:48:54 -0300
Well, here it is what the "where" command in gdb prints after a crash when
enabling "write-back" cache in venus (a venus hang)

I forgot to say I'm using Coda Venus version 6.0.2.

(gdb) where
#0  0x42028d69 in sigsuspend () from /lib/i686/libc.so.6
#1  0x080b7f38 in strcpy ()
#2  <signal handler called>
#3  0x4006183a in pack (a_types=0x811121c, args=0x151af4a4, _ptr=0x151af498)
    at multi2.c:403
#4  0x40061703 in pack_struct (a_types=0x811121c, args=0x4212a2d0,
    ptr=0x151af498) at multi2.c:376
#5  0x400613fa in MRPC_MakeMulti (ServerOp=60, ArgTypes=0x8111200,
HowMany=8,
    CIDList=0x81e1474, RCList=0x81e14b4, MCast=0x0, HandleResult=0xfffffffc,
    Timeout=0x0) at multi2.c:311
#6  0x080a4fa2 in strcpy ()
#7  0x08095401 in strcpy ()
#8  0x080b1577 in strcpy ()