Coda File System

coda reintegration in write-disconnected mode

From: Juan Carlos Schroeder <jcsc_at_adinet.com.uy>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 22:50:44 -0300
I have some questions.

1) How does venus wait until start 'reintegrating'? In all proofs I've done
this has been about 1 minute or 2 after last modification. Is this
configurable? (exists a venus command line option)

2) I've read somewhere that Coda "replays" in the servers, the changes made
in the client. Is this true? This means that it doesn't send the whole file
every time it wants to reintegrate? (for example, every 1 or 2 minutes if
I'm countinously making changes to the file)

Thanks,
Juan Carlos