Coda File System

coda endian problems??

From: Troy Benjegerdes <hozer_at_hozed.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 21:29:11 -0500
Has anyone successfully run coda on a big-endian machine?

I just built it and set up a server on a ppc and x86 machine (the ppc
box is the SCM), and I can't seem to authenticate.

I'm also haveing some strange problems.. I can access
/coda/x86-server-fqdn, but not /coda/ppc-server-fqdn.. I get
'unreachable ppc-server-fqdn' messages on the output of codacon on a ppc
machine.

Also, the '-h' argument to clog does not seem to work.

Troy Benjegerdes                'da hozer'                hozer_at_hozed.org

Somone asked my why I work on this free (http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/)
software stuff and not get a real job. Charles Shultz had the best answer:

"Why do musicians compose symphonies and poets write poems? They do it
because life wouldn't have any meaning for them if they didn't. That's why
I draw cartoons. It's my life." -- Charles Shultz