Coda File System

Re: 64-bit issues

From: Michael Tautschnig <michael.tautschnig_at_zt-consulting.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 02:51:24 +0200 (CEST)
> You dropped the list - may wish to resend.
I did so already - thanks.

> But:
>
> so it uses int for cmd/len/rwflag.  int is not fixed width.  so figure
> out what fixed type is the same size as int *on i386*, but also on
> sparc - int32_t.  So change int to int32_t.  Now when you compile you
> will get warnings because code uses int to assign to/from these.
> These are probably not a big deal since cmd/len/rwflag are all small.
> Then look at struct CodaFid, and everything else in coda.h, and do the
> same.
> You should feel free to post a diff to the list.
Ok, I'll try - I already did some more debugging: Actually

    372         error = mount("coda", venusRoot, "coda",  MS_MGC_VAL,
    373                       islinux20 ? (void *)&kernDevice : (void
*)&mountdata);

in worker.cc fails - could someone quickly direct me to the actual
definition of "mount"? It isn't the actual system-call, isn't it!?

Regards,
Michael