Coda File System

Re: max venus cache size?

From: Brian Finney <y0gi636_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 03:35:30 -0500
It seems that sence my average file is going to be so much larger than
what has been assumed I will also be able to serve a much larger
amount of data than is generally referenced in most of the docs and
during the install scripts for the givin rvm sizes.  Is this true?
Also is there any way that I would be able to check how much of the
rvm is being used so that I can better tweek these sizes in the
future.

also during the install the install script mentioned that for
primarily read only files systems it may actually be better to use
files for the log and rvm, is this still considerd true?