Coda File System

Coda File Updates

From: redirecting decoy <redirectingdecoy_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 09:13:31 -0700 (PDT)
Hello again,

So maybe someone can explain this to me.  I have 1
coda server and 3 coda clients.  I have a volume
called storage which is mounted at
/coda/pa-wb-001.public/storage/ on all of the clients
and the server.

I just put about 25 megs worth of files (from the
scm), into the storage volume.  My problem is that
none of the clients see these files.  However, if I
were to go to one client and create a file, then look
at the other clients, the file shows up.  But it does
not show up on the SCM.  Anyone have any idea why this
is so ?  I almost have this all working. I just cannot
understand why file changes don't propagate from or to
the SCM.

Any thoughts,suggestions, help more than welcome.

Thanks,

-RD