Coda File System

Re: Coda File Updates

From: redirecting decoy <redirectingdecoy_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:05:11 -0700 (PDT)
Yep, I got venus running on the SCM aswell.  I
rebooted the server and restarted venus. Oddly though,
the 25 megs worth of files that I copied over, were no
longer there.  However, I did see the a file I created
from one of the client machines was there.  So I
transfered the files over again, and now they seem to
be propagating correctly to the other clients.  So I
imagine it was just a server glitch.  All seems well
now.

thanks,

-rd