Coda File System

cvs coda build buglets, basically works very well

From: Greg Troxel <gdt_at_ir.bbn.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 11:37:26 -0500
On NetBSD/i386 2.0ish:

I just updated and tried to build, and a minor issue with docbook2man.
The tools script uses 'which', but fails when which outputs:

no db2man in /usr/amanda/bin /usr/amanda/sbin /home/gdt/bin [etc.]

I am not aware of any posix or other standard describing which; if
there aren't any this is a coda bug rather than a netbsd which(1) bug.

The requirement for db2man should be described in coda/README.

The docbook2x package does not appear linux-specific, but there's no
NetBSD pkgsrc entry, so it apparently isn't culturally common.

I was glad to see the '-pipe' option return to clog, or at least the
read-from-stdin-if-not-a-tty behavior.

I restarted the new venus with rvm initted from February 2004 code,
and it worked.  I reinitted anyway, since my venus rvm may have gotten
crufty (unrepaired local subtrees have been observed....).  All seems
to be working well.