Coda File System

Re: problems in installing CODA client -- need help

From: Patrick Walsh <pwalsh_at_esoft.com>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 08:45:19 -0600
> Your kernel is too old for current Coda. You have to either patch
> and recompile the kernel, or use 2.6 series.

	Actually, we updated our kernel without updating the kernel module and
started getting this command.  Making sure the coda kernel module was
compiled against the headers of your currently running kernel could also
fix this.  In our case, the change in the kernel was only the name so we
thought we could get away with the old module, but alas, this is not the
case.

--
Patrick Walsh
eSoft Incorporated