Coda File System

How the syncronization among replications work?

From: Alvin Chan <alvin.chan_at_primecreation.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 14:10:52 +0800
Hi all,

I would like to know how the syncronization of data among the replications work. Is a change on one of the replia noticed immediately by all the others?

Consider the case there is a server A and a server B. I have a volume V replicated on both machines. Suppose I shutdown server A, do some changes on V and then restart server A, how and when the replication on server A know the changes on B? Could I monitor the synchronization process between A and B?

Thanks in advance.

Alvin Chan