Coda File System

Re: Problem while compinling coda 6.0.10

From: Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen_at_xemacs.org>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 13:29:23 +0900
Thanks for the followup!

    Jan> On Sat, May 28, 2005 at 11:00:31AM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull
    Jan> wrote:

    >> I'm pretty sure that the --with-lwp-includes option and friends
    >> are exactly what I need.

    Jan> Not sure, I think those might be confusing 'run time'
    Jan> locations of installed libraries with 'build/link time'
    Jan> locations.

OK, thanks for the warning.  While autoconf m4 is perhaps my least
favorite programming environment, I have learned a little about it;
I'll take a look and see how to adapt it to my needs, then (if needed)
we can discuss how that integrates with Coda's needs.  It will be a
couple of weeks, I'm just getting warmed up to Coda again.