Coda File System

Re: Coda-6.0.12, LWP-2.1, and RPC2-1.28

From: Greg Troxel <gdt_at_ir.bbn.com>
Date: 22 Sep 2005 15:11:31 -0400
  * The Coda-6.0.12 clients and servers will not be able to successfully bind
    with clients and servers older than release 6.0.7.

So first one must bring everything that's older up to 6.0.7, and then
can update at will to 6.0.12?  Can you give us a date for anoncvs for
the last version that's safe with 6.0.12?

It seems that once I update my server to 6.0.12, all my clients <
6.0.7 will break.  This is understandable given the need for progress,
but a huge departure from not changing the wire protocol for a long
time.

--
        Greg Troxel <gdt_at_ir.bbn.com>