Coda File System

Re: wiki content

From: Patrick Walsh <pwalsh_at_esoft.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 08:32:11 -0600
On Mon, 2005-10-24 at 23:56 -0500, Jerry Amundson wrote:
> looks like most of the wiki content was lost ... :-(

	I've reverted it back and blocked the user that did it.  I think I got
all the pages.  Please fix any I missed, if you see them.  I looked
quickly at the user list and saw a lot of users that look like bots, for
example:

      * Buba14
      * Buba17
      * Buba26
      * Buba28
      * Buba35
      * Buba63
      * Buba64
      * Buba66
      * Buba67
      * Buba75
      * Buba96
      * Cuca16
      * Cuca22
      * Cuca26
      * Cuca3
      * Cuca45
      * Cuca55
      * Cuca60
      * Cuca70
      * Cuca93

	I'm not sure if there's a way to identify what IP addresses these are
coming from and block them.  Gabriel might know more on that.  Anyway,
the Wiki should be back.  Thanks for the alert.

--
Patrick Walsh
eSoft Incorporated