Coda File System

Re: Error when starting Venus

From: Chong Sein Yeo <chongsein_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 14:00:18 -0500
Hi,
I guess, the Wierd parameters show in the previous mails are the result of
my web browser. Anyways, The reason I was asking if the LWP error is a
problem is because I am experiencing some difficulty logging on to the coda
server. When I enter "clog adminuser" i get the following error.

Unable to resolve addresses for Coda auth2 servers in realm ........

and upon entering the password i get
Invalid login (RPC2_FAIL (F)).

Does anyone knows where did I go wrong? Thanks

--
Warmest Regards,

Yeo Chong Sein
chongsein_at_gmail.com