Coda File System

What I'm doing wrong (2server per INET and Routers)

From: Andreas Kneiseler <Andreas_at_Kneiseler.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 21:38:02 +0200
Hi,

I have the following Configuration:

[ Server 1 Linux] 192.168.15.100
               -> server1.za-pp.de  (Address isn't resolvable tthrough INET)

[ Router from QSC, all Ports are redericted to Server 1 ]
               -> gw1.za-pp.de inside 192.168.15.254
                |                         outside fixed ipaddress
                |                         (not under my control, for every
change I need to call a tech)
[ *** INTERNET *** ]

[ Router SMC2804, I put Server 2 in DMZ ]
                -> gw2.za-pp.de inside 192.168.3.1
                |                          outside ip is changeing per DSL

[ Server 2 Linux ] 192.168.15.191
                 -> server2.za-pp.de

What i would like to have is:

server 1 is the master server 2 the slave server.

What I have running now at Server 1, codaserver and venus works OK
from another Linux-Machine a Venus to Server 1 works too.

Where I'm having trouble:

>From Server 2 I can't get a connection neither with vice-setup with option
Secondary Server (NO SCM) nor per Venus

venus-setup gw1.za-pp.de 20000

will ask for a password but shortly after this I get :

Invalid login (RPC2_NOBINDING (F)).

I also tried to tell /etc/hosts, that server1.za-pp.de has the outer
IP-Adress from the QSC-Router.

doesn't work too !!!

What I'm doing wrong here ???

sincerly