Coda File System

Re: New installation issues

From: S. Cance <stephane.cance_at_enst-bretagne.fr>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 19:44:29 +0100
Davor Ocelic wrote:
> Yes, I had this problem with 64-bit client connecting to
> testserver.coda.cs.cmu.edu as well.
>
> However, I suppose this was fixed in CVS a few days ago, when Jan reported
> he fixed a small issue with clog.
>
> -doc

I checked my sources and they seems to be up-to-date from the CVS
repository.
Juste to be sure I build from the CVS sources the client & the server
again today, but my problem persist.

One of my problems is that I am on my school private network and I can't
test my client on internet coda servers since the firewall forbids it
(outgoing & incoming udp is forbidden).

I was wondering if it was possible that being on a network using ipv6
(clients and server have ipv6 mask&addrs removed (with ifconfig) though)
might be a problem but I can't figure out why it could be.

Thank you for this info, I'll double check my install of the client
tomorrow !

--
Stephane Cance