Coda File System

Re: Adding space to a server

From: Lucas Graebin <lgraebin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 11:06:18 -0300
Hi,

I have /vicepa (about 500MB) and /vicepb (about 500MB) on different
servers, both are Ext3, and I would like to group them to expand the
space.

I edit /vice/db/vicetab on SCM and add a line for /vicepb, and after I
restarting the server:

scmserver	/vicepa		ftree		width=256,depth=3
non-scmserver	/vicepb		ftree		width=256,depth=3

But, when I write a file in the Coda Client (/vicepa is full), I do
not visualize the archive in /vicepb, and I believe that the archive
this being stored cache in the client.

Somebody can help me?

Thank you!

Lucas Graebin