Coda File System

Re: cfs mkmount

From: Jan Harkes <jaharkes_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:54:37 -0400
On Tue, Sep 11, 2007 at 10:48:48AM +0200, Pierre LEBRECH wrote:
> ... the mountpoint is created successfully on node2 if I run the "cfs
> mkmount" command on node1,
> or the mount point is created successfully on node1 if I run the command
> on node2.
>
> On the node on which I launched the command, I have this ls output :

Interesting, this would indicate that the stat systemcall is failing
(getattr upcall in Coda). I haven't been able to reproduce this.

What is your kernel version?

Can you send me the strace output for ls?  (strace -o /tmp/log ls -l)

Are there any noticable errors in the log files on the Coda client when
you run the mkmount or ls commands? (/usr/coda/etc/* or /var/log/coda/*)