Coda File System

unable to access volumes since the setup of another CODA server (non SCM)

From: Pierre LEBRECH <pierre.lebrech_at_laposte.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 18:09:15 +0200
Hello,

Before, I had one SCM and 2 CODA clients. Then I have added one non-SCM
CODA server. Since that time, clients come up sucessfully but I cannot
access my volumes anymore. clients tell me : "resource temporarily
unavailable".

I don't know what to do.
I restarted venus many times but it didn't help.

Oh, interesting : I've just stopped the non-SCM CODA server and then I
was able to access my volumes from my 2 coda clients.
Then, I started my non-SCM CODA server again, and afterwards accessing
the volumes was impossible (resource temporarily unavailable).

So, what is the problem with my second CODA server? If I stop it then I
can access to my volume.

Conflict? If yes, with what? my volume? Why? How I can solve my problem?
I have data on my volume!

Thanks for your help.

note: coda 6.9.3 on linux machines (kernel 2.6.20)