Coda File System

token expiry 25 hours

From: Roger Mason <rmason_at_esd.mun.ca>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 11:51:15 -0330
Hello,

I have set up a cluster of linux boxes that are coda clients.  The aim
is to share a filesystem in which calculations will be performed using
pbs scheduling.  Everything is fine when I remember to clog on all
the machines in the cluster.  However I am concerned about what will
happen when a token expires before a given client completes its task
and writes files.

Is there some way that I can make the token permanent, i.e. last until
I explicitly cunlog?  Failing that, is there some way that I can set
the expiry time?  I looked in the documentation but did not see a
mention of this.

Thanks,
Roger