Coda File System

Re: acl "transitivity"

From: root <coda_at_voidembraced.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 05:16:07 -0800
Greetings all:

>> I missed it.  An explicit ACL set on each directory?  An explicit ACL
>> set on each directory and file?  A simple yes or no will suffice,
>> provided such can be given.

[ assuming below responding to above ]

> Sorry, I do not have the necessary time resources to provide an
> introduction into Coda security model and tools.

Not looking for theory.  Not looking for paragraphs.  Looking for simple yes
or no.  For rudimentary coda file/directory access, is the coda recommended
best practice to set ACL on each directory?  Or perhaps an explicit ACL set
on each directory and file?

Please do not leave this hanging.  I think I understand, I'm simply seeking
confirmation.

Thanks,
 -Don
{void}