Coda File System

Re: Coda server crash on file conflict

From: <u-codalist-s7mc_at_aetey.se>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 08:47:03 +0200
Neil,

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 10:18:39AM -0500, Neil Aggarwal wrote:
> Jan:
>
> > I sent you a personal reply asking for the
> I did not get it.  I run an aggressive spam filter

I am in the same situation as Jan, your filter blocks my responses.

I don't care as I send to the list too but your spam filtering approach
seems to harm both yourself and even the Coda project reputation when
you feel that you do not get help here.

I would suggest using separate subscription addresses to mailing lists
and changing them as needed. This works extremely well for both keeping
spam out and getting all legitimate mail.

Regards,
Rune