Coda File System

Re: ulocoda on OS X 10.6 - any docs?

From: Piotr Isajew <pki_at_ex.com.pl>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 13:56:48 +0100
On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 12:30:43PM +0100, u-codalist-9wcu_at_aetey.se wrote:

> Nice!
>
> Which sources did you begin from?
> http://www.gitorious.org/ulocoda ?

Yes, exactly from there.

> I do not run any Mac OS instance and hence do not run ulocoda
> (but I'd love to on Linux and *BSD, even despite having kernel
> modules on these platforms).

My main computing platform is currently Slackware Linux, where
"kernel-mode" coda works pretty well. I do however need to switch
sometimes for a day or two to Mac OS X, which is then a mobile
computing platform for me. Coda with it's disconnected mode seems
to be ideal for that use case, so I would be very happy if I
could use ulocoda there.

> I hope the author of Ulocoda will give some advice, otherwise I
> will be back with more information.

Thanks, I'll appreciate any support I can get.

Kind regards,

Piotr