Coda File System

Just keep an eye out for social media scams

From: Jan Harkes <jaharkes_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 12:28:17 -0400
Not sure what is going on, but I got a couple of bounce back and
confirmation needed emails indicating that someone is trying to set up
social media accounts associated with the coda_at_cs.cmu.edu email address.

Not sure if this is an attempt at phishing for my credentials, or some
convoluted way to try and scam Coda users. So just to make it clear,

    the Coda project does not have or use a Twitter, Facebook, Google+,
    Identi.ca or other social media account.