Coda File System

Kerberos support (was: Coda development)

From: <u-myfx_at_aetey.se>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 09:53:49 +0200
On Wed, May 04, 2016 at 11:02:47PM -0400, Jan Harkes wrote:
> On Wed, May 04, 2016 at 11:44:35AM +0200, u-myfx_at_aetey.se wrote:
> > The upstream version contains Kerberos-related hooks
> > but they are unfortunately insufficient for actual deployment.

> if the upstream hooks are insufficient for actual deployment,
> I guess they should be removed so that nobody has to bother trying to set
> up something that won't work anyway.

This sounds reasonable.

Their value was to show how Kerberos credentials could be transformed
to a Coda token, but not as a production code.

So unless/until the "modular clog" is merged upstream, you may wish
to disable this code but keep it for reference.

A mere notice in the documentation would do the job.

> Or is your code dependent on these insufficient hooks?

No, it is not.

Regards,
Rune