Coda File System

Coda-7.0.1 release

From: Jan Harkes <jaharkes_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 11:21:59 -0500
Just a heads up, I just pushed out Coda-7.0.1 and it has several
features that are in development, one of which breaks RVM compatibility
on the Coda client.

Release 7.0.0 accidentally broke RVM compatibility on the servers as
well, so I had to quickly make a fix and re-release as 7.0.1.

Anyway, because of the RVM incompatibility the new Coda client binary
will refuse to start to avoid clobbering possibly important persistent
state. So before upgrading, make sure you have reintegrated any changes
and then to indicate that the client is allowed to reinitialize RVM
during startup run,

    sudo touch /var/lib/coda/cache/INIT

The upgrade should then shut down the old client and reinitialize
persistent state when the new client is started, I just performed this
upgrade on a few machines and it felt like the reinitialization took a
little longer than I remembered.