Coda File System

[Darwincoda] Re: Coda for Darwin/MacOS X needs configure patch + kludges for resolver?

From: Christer Bernérus <bernerus_at_medic.chalmers.se>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 01:20:03 +0200
On 6 aug 2004, at 11.10, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> Christer, should I CC posts like this to darwincoda, or should I
> assume that everybody on darwincoda is going to be on codalist, too?

I haven't checked who's on what list, but this posting definitely has a
lot
of juice for the main coda list  (hint :-)

Anyway, I don't check the coda list too often, so maybe you would have
had a more prompt answer if you had made a cross posting. I do check
the coda list though.

Thanks for your posting. It helps.

> If you say "yes", I'll take responsibility for summarizing any posts
> in this thread that don't make it to darwincoda.

OK, I think I did say yes. The DarwinCoda list won't be hurt by some
more traffic.

-- Christer