Coda File System

Re: Adding a short prefix on each subject line ?

From: Derek Fawcus <derek_at_spider.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 14:13:01 +0100
On Tue, Sep 21, 1999 at 11:45:27AM +0800, LEE, Yui-wah (Clement) wrote:
> Hi, Jan,
>
> As now there are (at least) two active Coda mailing lists, I suggest
> that we configure the mailing list server to add a short prefix
> on the subject line, so that people can easily sort the articles into
> folders (or filter them)
>
> What do you think ?

  Bad idea.  You can filter without these sort of things,  I'm already
using procmail to filter based upon the envelope sender.  Adding to the
subject line simply makes things messy.

DF
--
Derek Fawcus                                                    derek_at_spider.com
Spider Software Ltd.                                        +44 (0) 131 475 7034